Tat After-Care Instructions
Wash your hands prior to changing bandage.
2. Apply a thin coat of Vitamin A&D Ointment to your New Tat.
3. A thin layer of an antibiotic ointment may also be applied to the tat.
wash entire area with a mild soap and cool water four
times a day. Blot dry using only white unscented
tissue or paper towel. Gently rub ointment into tat. Leave a light film of
ointment on tat.
6. Avoid sunburn, salt or chlorine water, or hot tubs until your tat is completely healed.
Never clean your tat with any alcohol product such as Bactine.
8. Note: In the first weeks, the colors in your new tat may look
"hazy" or not
9. Most of the healing occurs in the first 7 - 10 days. Complete healing may take up to 45 days.
ANY COMPLICATIONS OR SIGNS OF INFECTION
This website is not affiliated with any company or persons other than BikerTats.Com.
All the content of this website is sole property of BikerTats.Com.
Copyright © 2003, 2004 BikerTats.Com. All Rights Reserved.
For web site problems or questions, email Webmaster